Lead a better customer service experience.
The CCSL program is about equipping customer service managers with practical tools and techniques to inspire and motivate their teams to deliver great customer experiences.
This public training program will facilitated online and will include a workbook and certificate for all participants.
- Understanding a CX strategy
- Delivering customer value
- Characteristics of great CX leaders.
- Leading and sustaining change
- Creating a customer-centric
- Coaching for customer success
- Recognising and rewarding
After completion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand why customer service is important
- Understand how to apply the organisation’s CX strategy in the context of their role.
- Understand that some staff might be resistant to truly taking ownership of creating great customer experiences and have the tools and techniques to deal with this resistance.
- Understand the ‘Dos and Don’ts’ of good customer service behaviour and feel confident that I will be able to identify these behaviours in both themselves and in others.
- Understand how to inspire, motivate and coach other staff members towards delivering great customer service.
Who is this training for?
- Customer Service Managers
- Team Leaders
- Prospective Leaders/Managers
- Wednesday April 10, 2024
- 9.30am - 4.30pm
- $440 CSIA Members | $550 Non Members